April 6, 2013: 10:00 to Noon with lunch to follow at Pilgrim, 826 Union, 63108.
Transformation Playground Learning Playshop
At the Learning Playshop, we will:
· Learn and do a breathing practice which acts on the mind and nervous system (balancing, centering, strengthening)
· Locate the body sensations related to core feelings and presence the feelings directly vs. cognitively
· Learn and practice breathing and creative joint play to create a feeling of well-being and harmony in body, breath, and mind.
· Learning a breathing and movement-based game to discover and shift your fear signature.
· Combining simple breathing and movement as you presence your issue or goal to discover what new learning or new direction is emerging through you and for you.
Wear comfortable clothing that does not inhibit deep breathing or gentle seated and standing moving and stretching. Registration for the event is $15 and covers a light lunch to follow. A donation is invited for the teaching.